Welcome to Acadia University Regalia Registration Home Page
Spring 2022 Convocation:
• Sunday, May 8 at 10 AM : Baccalaureate Service
• Sunday, May 8 at 3 PM : Faculty of Theology and Faculty of Arts and School of Education
• Monday, May 9 at 10 AM : Faculty of Pure and Applied Science
• Monday, May 9 at 2:30 PM : Faculty of Professional Studies
For more information, please click the link: https://registrar.acadiau.ca/GraduationandConvocation.html.
Convocation Hall (15 University Avenue)
Please have your credit card and student number on hand before beginning your registration.
You will receive two emails once your rental registration is complete. Please only register once, if you would like to make changes please call or email us. Details below.
1. The first will be from Gaspard this contains payment information. If you have used a credit card other than your own, it will show on this confirmation. The academic dress will be onsite in your name.
2. The second will be from Build-A-Grad. This confirmation contains all the necessary details regarding your rental, pick up, drop off, order number and amount paid if applicable, cancellation and refund information.
Please use your College assigned e-mail. We cannot guarantee that you will receive your order confirmation email if you use anything other than a valid school email address.
Please print these forms or bring them on your mobile device. If you do not bring it you may not be able to collect your gown.
(Payment by Credit Card or Visa Debit)
Rental Price: $52.00 + tax
Rental In-Person Price: $57.00 + tax
Regalia can be collected at the Hall of Fame room in the Athletics Complex.
Please arrive 2 hours before your ceremony start time to secure your gown rental and prepare for the marshalling line in preparation for crossing the stage.
Regalia must be returned immediately following each ceremony.
All cancellations for refund must be received before your order April 18, 2022 at 6:30 pm (AST). Refunds will not be accepted after this point.
Regalia services for
Acadia University are provided by
If there are any question or concerns, please call us at 1-800-683-4771 Monday to Friday 10:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. (AST) or email us at [email protected].
To better serve you, please include your name, institution name, order number and/or student number in your email. If leaving a phone message please include all of the information and speak slowly as we need to write this information and want to return your call.